Mastercard Poker Sites
All poker sites accept Mastercard deposits at least some of the time, but there are only a select few Mastercard poker sites that have high approval rates. Since the U.S. government passe legislation in 2006 limiting Mastercard online poker deposits, it has been very difficult to find any online poker rooms that consistently accept
Mastercard Poker Sites With 75% Approval Rates
|Logo||Visit Site||Rating||Bonus||Code||Poker Room Review|
|Bovada Poker||98%||$500||n/a - use links||Bovada Poker|
|Ignition Poker||98%||$2000||n/a - use links||Ignition Poker|
|Bet Online Poker||92%||25% Instant||n/a - use link||Bet Online Poker|
|Sportsbetting Poker||89%||25% Instant||n/a - use link||Sportsbetting Poker|
|Intertops Poker||89%||$600||n/a - use link||Intertops Poker|
Other Poker Sites Accepting Master Card Credit Card Deposits
- 888 Poker – The largest Euro online poker site with more that 30,000 players online. Best poker room to win a WSOP seat. (No USA Players)
It does not hurt to try your Master Card at all online poker sites. Every major poker site accepts Mastercard deposits at least 1% of the time, so unless your Master Card issuer charges a penalty fee for declined transactions, it is worth it to at least try your Mastercard before moving on to a different poker room or poker deposit method. The unfortunate truth though, is that you do not have a good chance of a successful Mastercard deposit at most online poker sites.
Alternative Deposit Methods if Your Master Card is Declined
If your Mastercard credit card is declined at any of the Mastercard poker sites above, there are other reliable deposit options you should consider. I have ranked the following Mastercard deposit alternatives according to ease of use and reliability for U.S. poker players.
- eCheck – Instant and free of charge. Otherwise known as an electronic check, eChecks are the simplest and most reliable form of payment for most U.S. poker sites
- Wire Transfer – Accepted 100%. Almost every online poker site accepts wire transfers. It is a very simple process, but you are usually charged a fee of about $20-$30.
International MasterCard Online Poker Deposits
If you have a MasterCard credit card or debit card that was issued to you from outside the United States or from a non-U.S. bank, then your Master Card deposit should work 100% of the time. The only issue that makes Mastercard poker deposits difficult is related to U.S. laws for American banks and payment processors.
Maestro Online Poker Sites
For European poker players looking to deposit using their Maestro card, you can deposit and play poker at any of the online poker sites listed on this page. You should have a 100% success rate depositing at the poker rooms listed below using your Maestro credit or debit card.
Top Maestro Poker Sites
- 888 Poker – 100% Maestro approval rate – The largest European online poker site with more that 30,000 players online. Best poker room to win a WSOP seat and 1000’s of Texas Holdem tournaments online. No USA Players
- Winner Poker – 100% Maestro approval rate – My overall top rated European online poker site. No USA Players